October 7th 2010 9.24 am
I’m feeling like a highly optimistic to apply an IELSP scholarship program. Well, I don’t know rather than I have to be scared, including I don’t have much money to apply passport and student visa, moreover, for just having a TOEFL institution testing programs which the fee is more than two hundred thousand rupiahs, sure I can’t believe that these all are freaking amazing.
I almost believe that I can study abroad with this scholarship program.
*could I get the TOEFL score more than 450? Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim.. YES, I WOULD. allow me ya Rabb..
Yesterday, me and adiss went to Smesco in Pancoran. Attended educational fair study in USA and felt deeply curious and excited.
Well…………
Even the truth live tell me that I have to be realize that I can’t afford to going abroad especially study in whenever country I want, but I still believe in my mind. I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT WITH MY OWN WAY, STRAIGHT PURPOSE AND TRYING SO HARD AS WELL AS MAXIMUM I COULD.
Aaahhh… altough my mom and dad, really surprised (it’s better to say that they shocked) when they saw me really serious wanted to apllying scholarship program to US.
I would do anything, the best I ever had.
*hm.. anyway. Tomorrow is my birthday. Happy to know that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment